City of Tulsa Bill Pay Guide
The City of Tulsa grants project offers to organizations, all things considered. To help uphold private ventures, the City has set up the Small Business Enterprise program, allowing independent companies to become subcontractors on indicated City projects. Through this program, it is the City’s objective for in any event 10% of the spending on City designing administrations and roads and stormwater activities to go to independent companies.
Features of City of Tulsa:
- When your business turns into a Certified SBE, you will be added to the City’s public rundown of Certified SBEs, and prime temporary workers will have the option to contract with you to help them meet their 10% SBE Utilization objective.
- The latest SBE rundown can be found in the connections at the highest point of the page.
- Extra advantages to turning into a Certified SBE incorporate instructive, cooperating, and organizing occasions to create administrative and correspondence abilities that may assist you with developing your business.
City of Tulsa Online Bill Payment:
- For the online bill payment open the page www.cityoftulsa.org
- After the page opens at the center click on the ‘Utility account online’ button.
- In the next screen provide the account number, password hit on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Recover City of Tulsa Login Credentials:
- To recover the login details open the webpage www.cityoftulsa.org
- As the page opens in the login homepage click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ button.
- On the next screen enter the account number, email address, billing zip code click on the ‘Reset password button.
How to Register for City of Tulsa Account:
- For the registration open the account open the page www.cityoftulsa.org
- Once the page appears in the login account click on the ‘Register’ button.
- In the next screen provide the account number, email, zip code, telephone number, set password hit on ‘Register’ button.
City of Tulsa Bill Auto Payment:
- To pay the bill in the form of auto payment open the page www.cityoftulsa.org
- As the page appears you have to log in with the account and proceed with the prompts.
City of Tulsa Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, (918) 596-9511.
- You have to pay a $1.85 fee.
City of Tulsa Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail. You have to send the bill to the particular address.
- Post it to Tulsa, OK 74187-0002. Or to Cashiering Dept. 2-270. 1600 South Douglass Road, Suites 110 & 200-A. Anaheim, CA 92806.
City of Tulsa Bill Pay at Authorized Payment Centers:
- You can pay through payment centers.
- You can make payment at ACE cash, Walmart, CVS, Advance America, MoneyGram.
- The Biller Code is 16404. You have to pay a $1.50 fee.
City of Tulsa Bill in Person Payment:
- To pay the bill you have to visit an address.
- You have to visit City Hall, 175 E. 2nd Street.
- You can pay cash or check.
City of Tulsa Information on Development Services:
- Allowing: You can use our online entryway grant applications and contractual worker licenses, new and restorations. You should enroll on the off chance that you have not previously done as such. Plans should be transferred for grant applications; State licenses should be transferred for contractual worker licenses.
- Business Review: Certificate of Occupancy, Priority survey, Commercial Repair, Residential Repair, and Demolition license applications can’t be documented by means of the online entryway. On the off chance that applying for one of these kinds of grants. Any remaining application types are urged to utilize the online entrance. Make certain to incorporate your contact data.
- Permit Specialist: This has questions or needs additional data, they will get in touch with you. On the off chance that you need to get a grant that was applied for face to face. A Permit Specialist will make a receipt that you can pay on the web and will give your arrangements electronically, either by email or on the entry.
- Outsider Plans Review and Inspection Program: To take into account quicker arrangement audits and assessments for improvement projects, the City of Tulsa hosts a Third Gathering Plans Review and Inspection Program. Designers may pick an outsider supplier that has been affirmed by the City of Tulsa to audit plans and direct assessments. This endorsed supplier is approved to suggest the issuance of building licenses and testaments of inhabitance.
Read More : Advanced Disposal Online Bill Pay Guide
City of Tulsa Contact Support:
For further support, information writes to, 175 East 2nd Street, Suite 1405. Tulsa, OK 74103. You can also call on (918) 596-9456.