www.wfm.com/feedback – Take Part In The Official Whole Foods Survey And Win $200 Gift CardCustomer Survey
About The Official Whole Foods Survey:
Whole Foods is committed to facilitating customers with quality food products. Hence, you can help them out a lot by participating in the Official Whole Foods customer satisfaction survey. Are you willing to take part in the survey? Here are the points to remember and the entire guide which will make it easy for you. You as a customer means a lot. Whole Foods provides every customer a chance to share their honest feedback. The Official Whole Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey ensures every customer out there can share an honest feedback. The survey covers a lot of ground. You shall be guided regarding the survey below.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Official Whole Foods Survey:
- You need to be a legal U.S. resident to be eligible for the survey.
- You should be above 18 years of age to participate in the Whole Foods survey.
- You should not be Whole Food’s employee or a part of their immediate families/ a part of their brand/ any companies linked to the Whole Foods survey.
- You require a receipt from Whole Foods from your last visit.
- The coupon or survey invitation is eligible to be used until the date of expiry only.
- The coupon code can be utilized for in-store purchases only.
- A smart phone or a laptop is required with good internet connection.
- Acknowledge that you are over the age of the majority in your jurisdiction on the survey page.
- The method of survey is via online, mail, and phone.
- Purchase is not required to be eligible for the survey.
- You can enter an unlimited number of times into the survey.
General Rules Of The Official Whole Foods Survey:
- The survey is void wherever it is prohibited.
- It is necessary to keep the receipt safely till you participate online.
- Please do not share any personal feedback, biased feedback or prejudice in the survey.
- Kindly save the validation code from the receipt so that it can be used for the next visit.
- Needless to say, you are prohibited from harming the survey page by any means.
How To Take Part In The Official Whole Foods Survey:
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the website www.wfm.com/feedback.
- You should be familiar with English or French in order to complete the survey.
- After selecting the language, you will land on the actual survey page.
- You shall be welcomed to take part in the survey.
- You will be thanked for taking the time to talk about your experience at Whole Foods.
- Enter the store number printed on your receipt in the space provided.
- Kindly enter the transaction number only.
- Kindly enter the date.
- Click the coloured “Next” button to proceed.
- If you do not locate the information on your receipt, take help of the sample receipt image indicating the required details provided on the right-hand side of the entry fields.
- On completing the survey, you shall be provided a coupon code that can be utilized to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
- Keep following the directions and you will reach the end of the survey.
Prize For The Official Whole Foods Survey:
If you become the lucky winner of the Official Whole Foods survey, you get –
- $200 Whole Foods Gift Card
Rules For The Prize Of The Official Whole Foods Survey:
- Depending on which contact information you included while registering, be it email or phone, you shall be notified accordingly upon becoming the lucky winner of the Official Whole Foods survey.
- The prize needs to be accepted as presented to you.
- You are not allowed to share or transfer the prize by any means.
Read More … Which Wich Customer Survey
Overview Of Whole Foods:
The original name of Whole Foods was Saferway. Its origin story is said to be far more interesting. A 25-year-old college dropout founded the store. His name was John Mackey. He had a 21-year-old girlfriend named Renee Lawson. The store was located in Austin, Texas, in the year, 1978. The couple borrowed some money to start the natural food store. Sadly, they were thrown out of their apartment for storing food products there. Hence, they decided to live at their grocery store instead. Whole Foods merged with Amazon recently.
For feedback, visit: www.wholefoodsmarket.com/customer-service/contact-us