www.usaa.com/inet/wc/banking_credit_cards_main – Apply For USAA Classic American ExpressCredit Card
USAA Classic American Express Credit Card from American Express is issued by the insurer for military families. The USAA was founded in the year 1922. Since then it offers credit services to the military personnel families. The credit card issuer also provides affordable insurance products for military families.
The credit card is serviced by American Express. You can get cash back rewards on spending through the card. It is a cash back rewards credit card which has lots of cash backs and rewards on your everyday purchases. If you are willing to apply then you can use the online portal of the USAA. For application you need to provide your personal and financial information and you are ready to go. Read the guide below for how to apply for the USAA Class American Express Credit Card.
Benefits of the USAA Classic American Express Credit Card
- You can earn 2% on your first $3000 spend on supermarkets anywhere across the United States.
- Get an unlimited 1% cash back on anything else purchases through the card.
- You can redeem your rewards anytime you wish using any internet connected device.
- The credit card is customizable as you can choose from the available military card designs.
- The credit card does not carry a foreign transaction fee. Hence, you can use it for transactions outside the U.S. without paying any extra.
- The credit card carries a low rate and fees. You do not have to pay an annual fee neither a foreign transaction fee.
- If you have a good credit you have to pay a low APR rate of 14%.
- There are no introductory rewards offered by the USAA American Express Card.
- The credit card is only issued to the military personnel and their family. Therefore, if you are not in the U.S Army you would have a hard time getting the card.
USAA Classic American Express Credit Card Rate and Fee
- Annual fee of the credit card is $0
- Penalty APR is not offered
- Variable APR rate is 14.15% to 28.15%
- Foreign transaction fee is $0
- Balance transfer or cash advance rate can be upto 3%
- Late payments could cost you up to $35
- Max over limit fee is $0
- In order to get the USAA Credit Card you need to be a resident of the United States.
- Should be serving or ex-army personnel.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply for USAA Classic American Express
- If you are willing to get a USAA Credit Card inside your wallet you must register at USAA. Once you are registered you need to log into your account. www.usaa.com/inet/wc/banking_credit_cards_main
- Open the credit cards page of USAA and there will be a ‘Get Started’ button below the credit card icon.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the application page.
- Fill out the application form there and submit for approval.
USAA Credit Card Check Application Status
- If you are willing to check the application status of your USAA Credit Card then you need to call on 1.800.531.8722.
- Provide your Social Security Number and application reference number to get the status.
USAA Credit Card Activation
- If you are willing to activate your USAA Credit Card you need to log into your USAA account.
- Once logged in there will be the ‘Activate Card’ tab on the account dashboard. Click on the button and it will direct you to the activation section.
- Enter the details necessary for activation and you will be asked to confirm activation.
Activate through Phone
- In order to activate your USAA Credit Card through phone you need to call on 201-531-8722.
- The automated call service will ask you to select options. Choose the credit card activation option then provide the data required for activation.
How to Log into USAA Credit Card
- If you have an existing USAA Credit Card account you can log in for account management. To get started with managing your USAA Credit Card account you must open the credit card homepage.www.usaa.com/inet/wc/banking_credit_cards_main
- At the top right corner, just beside the search icon there will be a ‘Log On’ button. Click on it and you will be directed to a log in page. Enter the online id and password and click on the ‘Log On’ button.
Forgot Online ID
- If you have lost your online id you need to open the website of USAA Classic American Express.
- Click on the ‘I Forgot my Online ID’ link to go further with the id reset.
- You can retrieve your id using your USAA Number, SSN or Tax ID Number or continue without these.
- Complete the security check and click ‘next’ to set a new password.
- Anyone who has lost their password needs to open the login page. After the webpage opens click on the ‘I forgot my Password’ link to proceed with the password reset.
- For setting a new password you need to enter your online id and complete the security check.
- Next you will be allowed to update password. Set a new password and confirm.
How to Set Up Online Access
- If you are willing to set up online access you must visit the website of the USAA American Express.
- At the bottom of the sign in widget there will be a link that reads ‘Set up online access’.
- Click on it and a webpage labelled ‘Register for USAA Online and Mobile Access’ will open.
- First select whether you are a USAA member to go further with the registration procedure.
- Next confirm identity using SSN or USAA Number.
- Complete the security check then click ‘Next’.
- Now you will be enabled to set a user id and password for logging in.
How to Pay Credit Card Bills
- Individuals can pay their USAA Credit Card bills online. For online payment you must log into your USAA account.
- Once the account opens there will be the ‘Payment’ tab on the account management console. Click on it and you will be directed to a payment window.
- Enter the information required to pay and validate the payment.
Set Auto Pay
- Customers can also set up auto payment at the website of USAA. To set up auto payment you can open the payment page of the USAA.
- Click on the ‘Join Now’ button at the bottom of the screen and enroll for auto payment.
Pay through Mail
Credit Cardholders can also make the payment by mail. Prepare the check and send it to the address below:
USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78288-9876
Read Also. How To Apply For A Job At Tesco PLC
At the end of the conversation you would find the USAA Credit Card a stunner in terms of low rate and fee. If you are associated with the U.S. Army you can get the credit card and enjoy special privileges. Online account management is easy at the web portal of the USAA.