www.samsclub.com – Sign up for Sam’s Club Credit Card & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits and RewardsCredit Card
Overview of Sam’s West Inc.
Sam’s club is offering exclusive deals and offers for its credit card holder, which allows you to earn rewards and make savings as a member of this large American retailer.
Sam’s West Inc. is the original name of Sam’s club is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse club owned and operated by Walmart Inc. founded by Sam Walton in 1983, Midwest City, Oklahoma. Sam’s Club operated 599 membership warehouse clubs in 44 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.
What are the Benefits of Sam’s club Credit Cardholder?
- You can use it in a variety of places like Sam’s Club, Walmart stores, gas stations, and many more places.
- you will get exclusive deals and saving from every time shopping
- You earn a cashback of $55 on your account opening after your first purchase with Sam’s club
- you will get 5% cashback on your gas
- You will get 3% cashback on your dining at a restaurant and travel bookings
- and also get 1% cashback on other purchases
- No annual fee is required
- and no foreign transaction fee is required
- you will get $100 cashback for your signup with Sam’s Club or Walmart
- you can access online to your account
- Access your cards to more than 599 Sam’s clubs outlets.
How to Register for Sam’s Club Member?
In order to apply for Sam’s Club credit card, you need to be the member first.
- First, you need to go to the registration page www.samsclub.com/sams/pagedetails/content.jsp?pageName=aboutSams&xid=login_joinnow
- Now, select your preferred plan and click “apply”
- Now, you need to fill up your confidential credential like name, phone number, address, etc. and make payment for the Membership Fee.
Congratulations, you are now a member. Now, you can join Sam’s Credit card program
How to Register for Sam’s Club Credit Card?
- First, go to the official registration page www.samsclub.com/sams/account/registration/registration.jsp
- Fill up your membership number and zip code or phone number to continue
- Now, fill the personal and account information and update your profile.
- Now, verify your membership account and create a password.
- Make your card handy when signup for registration, it required information on it.
There is another credit card also, you can check it on their website like Sam’s Club master card also
What are the Benefits of a Master Card?
- You can earn a cashback of maximum $5000 per year
- you can earn 5% cashback on gas where the master card is accepted
- you can earn 3% cashback on dining and travel
- you can earn 1% cashback on other purchases
- Acceptance at all Sam’s Club and Walmart locations nationwide
- And, no annual fee is required
How to Check Your Sam’s Credit Card Balance?
- To, begin with going to the webpage www.samsclub.com/sams/account/signin/login.jsp?redirectURL=%2F
- login into your account
- Now, go to my account
- Now, Select My card & credit option
- Select check on the shopping card balance
- Now, 16 digit card number is required and you PIN to continue
If, you need any further assistance, guidance or any inquiries related to services or product you can contact the company through the following options.
Read Also.. Check Out The Login Steps Of HinoNet Login
How to Contact?
- If you want to access faster then go to their official page www.samsclub.com
- you can reach to them over a phone call at 888-781-5763
Monday – Saturday 7 am – 11 pm
Sunday – 10 am – 8 pm
- You can also mail them through on-site mail option.
- you can connect to them through postal mail write them at
Sam’s Club Member Service
2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive
Bentonville, AR 72716-0745
- And you can also connect with them through social media
Reference – www.samsclub.com