www.potterybarn.com/returns – Return Policy and Procedure of Pottery Barn itemsTech Media
Pottery Barn is the favorite destination for folks who want to make their surroundings and their lifestyle ear to perfection. Pottery Barn was founded in the year 1948 to cater to the exclusive designs and items on the household furnishing and home decor.
About Pottery Barn
Inspiring the lives around to be better, Pottery Barn furbishes its customers with the inspiring catalogs and dedicated retail stores along with the happening e-commerce website to provide the best high-end home furnishing products at the quality range. Pottery Barn every time wins the heart of the customers with their constantly evolving style on outdoor appliances, furniture, lighting, windows, bedding, baths, mirrors and arts, rugs, gifts, kitchen and dining, and many more. Perfect to aesthetically upscale your life as well as gifts on occasions!
Pottery Barn always maintains customer preference and quality as its two key elements of product dispatch. However, nothing is perfect. And Pottery Barn’s systematic return and refund process make it easier for the customers to place the return requests.
Hover, a quality branding like Pottery Barn requests a transparent method of authentication along with the stringent return policy. If you are confused about the terms and conditions as well as the crucial points on pacing the return request for your Pottery Barn items, you are in the right place. Her you will know about the return process for the products purchased as well as received gifts from the Pottery Barn.
The time limit for Returning product
- Any eligible products purchased or gifts, the return request must be placed within the 30 days of receiving the order. Check the invoice for the date of delivery or the alerts given on your contact points (email or phone number).
- For Quick Sale upholstery items, the refund request for the merchandise must be placed within 7 days of placing the order.
- While making the return, you need to have the original receipt or the gift receipt in case of gifted products handy.
- Products purchased from the Pottery Barn registry would be refunded or exchanged within 90 days of the purchase or 90 days of the event among whichever between the both is later date.
Refund Policy- How the refund or return will be processed
- On purchase of $10,000 or more via Merchandise Credit Card, Pottery Barn will issue a $10,000 Merchandise Credit Card return along with another Merchandise Credit Card for the remaining amount.
- On refund over $100 (cash and check), Pottery Barn will issue a company check of the same amount. It will be mailed to your address within 14 business days.
- If you return with the original receipt, the amount will be refunded via the original payment method of purchase.
- Price adjustments are non-applicable for the delivery fees and prior purchases.
- For gift receipt returns, it will be refunded in the form of Merchandise Credit for the same amount of the gift receipt.
Items Ineligible for return
Following products are ineligible to place for refund or exchange:
- Gift Cards.
- Products without original or gift receipt.
- Final sale products with the price amount ending with .97, .98, and .99.
- Monogrammed items.
- Products damaged due to normal wear and tear.
- Custom made products like made to order furniture and rugs.
How to Return the Product
The return requests discussed here, are for the products shipped for the United States of America including the U.S. For the International Returns, check the International Returns and Exceptions section (www.potterybarn.com/customer-service/return-policy-int.html?cm_type=lnav). Territories, APO/FPO. Here are the ways to return the products:
Store Return/Telephonic Return
- Currently, store return is closed due to COVID-19 emergencies. Te return requires to be commenced telephonically. Contact the Customer Care Team via the given in the last part of this article.
- Keep the original/gift receipt with you. You need to provide the information to the representative from the receipt.
- The customer care team will make provision for the ailing label along with the instruction for return shipping.
- After receiving your product at the Pottery Barn distribution center, your refund request will be issued as per the policies mentioned previously.
Bringing the Product to the UPS Location
Under this process, on placing the return request, a UPS shipping label will be created. Along with the products, the shipping label required to be brought to the UPS drop off location. The packaging of the returning item must be done primarily with the original manufacturing box. The additional sufficient packaging is encouraged so as to prevent damage. The return shipping cost is to be bear by the customer depending on the reason for the return.
Please refer to these steps to get hold of the return of the products in the format of USP:
- Open your browser and visit www.potterybarn.com/returns.
- Under START RETURN PROCESS (for UPS drop-off), specify if you have purchased the product or obtained the product as a gift item.
- If it is Purchase Item, follow-through:
- Tap on Continue.
- Enter the Order Number (12 digits) of the product purchase from the original receipt.
- Type in the Billing ZIP Code as printed on the shipping label.
- Tap on Search, to proceed with the return request.
- On selecting Received as a gift, follow-through:
- Tap on Continue.
- Enter the Full Name of the gift recipient.
- Type in the Order Number (12 digits)
- Enter the ZIP Code of the place where the order was shipped.
- Tap on Search to continue.
How to Re-Print Shipping Label
In case, you lose the shipping label before the return, you can easily reprint the shipping label by following the simple steps:
- Please log on to www.potterybarn.com/returns.
- Under RE-PRINT A SHIPPING LABEL, enter the Return Reference Number for the return processed within seven days online.
- Type in ZIP Code/Full Name/Order Number.
- Tap on Search.
In case, you want to place the request for a return via telephonic method or have any kind of queries, request or complaints, please connect with the below channels to get the job done:
General Customer Support
Gift/Wedding/Registry Support Centre