www.anytimefitness.com/club-feedback – Anytime Fitness Club SurveyCustomer Survey
The members of Anytime Fitness can take part in the Anytime Fitness club Feedback Survey located at their official feedback page at www.anytimefitness.com/club-feedback and express their candid thoughts regarding their gym experience.
This short feedback survey is offered so that the company would get to know what their valued club members are thinking about them. The consumers’ experience is of the utmost importance to Anytime Fitness.Therefore, take the survey honestly based on your genuine experience and let the club make your fitness even better.
How to take Anytime Fitness Feedback Survey
In order to participate in the Anytime Fitness Feedback survey, entrants need some requirements to fulfill.
- They must be a member of an Anytime Fitness gym.
- They must have reached the appropriate age to take the survey.
- Ability to recall the experience.
- Visit the Anytime Fitness Club Feedback page at www.anytimefitness.com/club-feedback
- Select your gym region and location.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, phone number.
- Select the category you are going to comment on.
- Type your message.
- Check the box if you want to send your feedback anonymously.
- Attach a photo (up to 10 MB) to complement your above comment if you would like to.
- Click the “Submit” button when you are done.
Read More : Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness, headquartered in Woodbury, Minnesota, is a privately held fitness and health franchised company with more than 4000 locations in 30 countries. The fitness club was founded by Chuck Runyon, Dave Mortensen, and Jeff Clinger in 2002 and within the very short span of time, it has become one of the fastest growing health club franchises in the world. All Anytime Fitness gyms are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.