www.psoklahoma.com – How to Pay Your PSO BillFinance
Public Service Company of Oklahoma is also operating as the PSO. It is a part of AEP. This company is incorporated in 1913. They serve more than 540,000 service consumers through eastern and southwestern Oklahoma. The headquarter of PSO is located in Tulsa.
How to Pay PSO Bill
PSO offers several payment options to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay PSO Bill via Online Method:
- Pay your PSO bill through the online method. If you are first paying your utility bill, you have to register your account. Once you completed your registration process, then follow these steps below:
- You need to visit this link psoklahoma.com
- Then, at the top of the page, you need to select the Log In option.
- Provide your User ID and on the Password on the respected fields.
- To save your user ID on that device, check the Remember User ID box.
- After that, you just need to select the Go button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay PSO Bill by Bill Matrix:
- You can pay your Public Service Company of Oklahoma’s bill through the Bill Matrix payment service. And you don’t have to log in to your PSO account or no need to register. You will require your account number and phone number to make payment. With these credentials, follow these instructions:
- You have to click on this link webpayments.billmatrix.com
- Then, enter the electric account number and phone number.
- If you want, then you can save your email address too.
- Then, click on the Continue button to make your utility bill payment.
Pay PSO Bill by AutoPay:
- AutoPay allows the customers to pay their PSO bills automatically from their checking or savings account, credit, or debit cards. You have to enroll for the Automatic Payment to your bill automatically. So, you don’t have to consider the PSO bill each month. To enroll for the automatic payment, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link psoklahoma.com
- Then, select the Enroll in AutoPay option.
- Then, on the provided field, input User ID and Password.
- After that, you need to select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to set up your AutoPay program.
Pay PSO Bill in Person:
- You can make your PSO bill payment in person at the nearest Kiosks locations. Visit these locations to make payment. You can use cash to make your utility bill payment. To find out your nearest PSO payment locations, you have to follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link first psoklahoma.com
- Then, you have to select the Find a Payment Location option.
- Provide your address, city, state, or zip code on the given space.
- Then, you need to select the radius around you.
- After that, you need to select the Find option.
- Then, it will show you your nearest PSO payment locations.
Pay PSO Bill by Phone:
- You can also make the payment for the PSO bill over the phone. You can choose to pay by using a debit or credit card or using an electronic check. To pay your bill, you need to dial 1-800-611-0964. The payment will be done through the Bill Matrix payment service. For making payment through Bill Matrix, you have to pay a convenience fee.
Pay PSO Bill by Mail:
- You can choose to pay your PSO bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail. You must have to include your account number on your money order or your check. Making payment through the mail will take a few days to proceed. Use this address to send your payment stubs:
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
PO BOX 371496
PITTSBURGH, PA 15250-7496
If you want to make the overnight payment, then use the address below. The service is available during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
American Electric Power
500 ROSS ST 154-0470
PITTSBURGH, PA 15262-0001
How the Penalty Fees
- PSO customer service representative disclosed about the service fees. You have to pay the late payment fees and meter testing fees.
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make your utility bill payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 1.5% of the past balance.
- Meter Testing: For the meter reading you will also be charged a fee. For meter reading, you have to pay a fee of $48 to $81.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you are having a hard time paying your utility bill, you can contact the customer service department. These are the following payment assistance program you will get from PSO.
- Payment Extension: You can contact the customer service department at 1-888-216-3523 for the payment extension. You should contact the customer service department before your service gets disconnected.
- LIHEAP: This federally funded program is available for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program. For more information about this program, you can contact the National Energy Assistance Referral Project.
Read More : Northwestern Energy Bill Pay Guide
PSO Contact Info
If you have any queries regarding the PSO bill payment, you can contact the customer service department at 1-888-216-3523.