Are you willing to Activate My OTC Card Online? The OTC Card is issued for the members of the Over the Counter. Hence if you are a member of the Arch Care Advantage you can access your account once you have activated it. The card services are offered by Fidelis Care, which is a prepaid card provider offering a pretty decent quality of service.
The OTC Card need to be activated before you begin making purchases from it. Once the card is active one can use it for purchases in-store or online. Cardholders can use the card for purchases at Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade and Rite Aid.
OTC Credit Card About
The card comes with maximum monthly limit. As talked earlier it can be used at multiple destinations such as the Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid. It can be used for purchasing common items at pharmacies. OTC Card comes with features that includes monthly limit for obtaining approved non-prescription drugs which is related to the items available at the participating pharmacies.
You can view your evidence of coverage for further information or call at the member services for further data. Howbeit, the OTC Card allows the individuals to purchase items for their personal use. Each month the dollar benefit amount is replenished. Some items which can be purchased using the OTC Card include- Acetaminophen (Tylenol), antacids, and topical antibiotics.
How to Activate My OTC Card Online
- Anyone who is willing to activate the OTC Card needs to open the member homepage of the OTC. otcnetwork.com/member
- Once the webpage opens there will be a section labelled ‘Activate your account or sign-in here’.
- Enter the 16 or 19 digits card number in the space below and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Complete a few steps thereafter and you will find a success message on the screen.
OTC Card Login
- The OTC Card members can sign into their account to view account balance, update details and much more.
- For signing in you just need to keep your card number handy.
- Have access to an internet connected device.
How to Log In
- If you are willing to log into your OTC Card account you need to open the homepage. otcnetwork.com/member
- There you will find an‘activate or sign in’ section. You can also choose a language from the two buttons above.
- To sign in enter the card number and click ‘Go’.
Read also. ULTA Beauty Credit Card Application
The OTC Card Activation has been made easy with the advent of the simple and user-friendly online portal. Card activation is quick as you simply need to feed in your card number and hit the ‘Go’ button. Furthermore, the users can download the OTC mobile applications for a more friendly usage.