AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MastercardCredit Card
Barclays US offers the customers the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Master card Credit Card to join the AAdvantage program and enables them to access a wide range of rewards and benefits like unlimited AAdvantage miles, introductory companion certificate, preferred boarding and many more.
In addition, once approved they can set up their credit card for online access to view, manage and pay their AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard over the web anytime without any hassle from the comfort at their home or anywhere as they want.
AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Master Card offers and benefits
AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated and American Airlines reserves the right of the AAdvantage Program.
Here is a list of rewards, perks, special offers, and benefits currently available with a new American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Credit Card.
- 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after making your first purchase the first 90 days and paying the annual
- 2X AAdvantage miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1X miles on all other purchases.
- An Introductory Companion Certificate, good for 1 guest at $99 after making the first purchase in the first 90 days and paying the annual
- Anniversary Companion Certificate, good for 1 guest at $99 after spending $20,000 on purchases and the account must be open for 45 days after the anniversary date.
- Up to $25 back as a statement credit on in-flight Wi-Fi purchases every anniversary year on American Airlines operated flights.
- 25% Inflight Savings as a statement credit on food and beverages on American Airlines operated flights.
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for the primary cardholders and up to 4 companies traveling on the same reservation.
- Preferred boarding for the primary cardholders up to 4 companies on their reservation for all American Airlines operated flights
- Change into AAdvantage miles with Flight Cents to round up your purchases to the nearest dollar and get more AAdvantage miles.
- World Elite Travel Benefits to access a suite of benefits, amenities, and updates, preferential treatment, and premium travel offers from best-in-class travel companies.
- Superior travel coverage such as Travel, Accident, Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Baggage Daily Insurance, 24/7 Travel Insurance Services, Trip Cancellation, and Interruption Coverage and others.
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfer made within 45 days of account opening
- No foreign transaction fee
Rated & Fees
- Purchase APR- variable, 17.49%, 21. 49% or 26. 49% based on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles. After that 17.74%, 21.74% or 26.74%
- Cash Advance APR- 26.74%
- Annual Fee- $99
- Balance Transfer Fee- $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advance Fee- $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee- None
- Penalty Fee for Late or Returned Payment: Up to $39
How to Apply for AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Online
A permanent United States resident, who is at least 18 years old and do not have an AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Master card but want to have one, can apply for the card online. And if approved, they can enjoy all the card member benefits and rewards mentioned earlier. To initiate the application procedure, you can take the following steps provided below:
- Go to the official AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard web page cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/aadvantage-aviator-red-world-elite-mastercard/
- Click the “Apply Now” button found on the top right-hand side of the page to enter the secure credit card application page.
- Start to fill out the online form with the general information about yourself i.e. first name, middle initial, last name, permanent address, apt/suite/bldg., city, state, zip code, time at permanent address and select your residence status.
- Enter your employment and financial information like source of income, occupation, total annual gross income, and select if you have a savings account, checking account or both.
- Choose the right option whether you would like express delivery to the card to your house.
- Provide the contact information i.e. primary phone, email address, work phone, and the country of your citizenship.
- Enter the security information i.e. Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name
- Select if you want to receive paperless statements and the checkbox to agree to their terms and conditions.
- Review all the important disclosures, details about opening an AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard account.
- And when you are done, click on the green “Apply” button.
You may also be asked for further identifying documents to complete the application. If you meet all the criteria established for opening an AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard account, you will be approved and your new credit card will be sent to your home address by mail.
How to Create AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Online Access
Barclays US provides all the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Credit Cardholders a secure online card servicing center to access their card account virtually. To set up the Online Access and create the required login credentials for your AAdvantage card, you can use the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard webpage cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/aadvantage-aviator-red-world-elite-mastercard/
- Click on the “Log in” at the top right corner of the page and then click the blue “Card member Login” button at the drop-down box.
- A new tab will be open and you will find the “Click here to set up online access” link next to ‘New Cardmember?’ near the bottom of the login area.
- Entering the Sign up for online access page input the last 4 digits of your SSN, Date of Birth, Account Number and select your current occupation.
- Select if you are a United State Citizen and click “Continue” to verify your identity.
Complete the rest following the on-screen instructions to set up your AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Online Account.
How to Login AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Online Account
Once you sign up for AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Online Access, you can log into it to view the account details, make a payment, see statements, and check the recent transactions, set alerts for various card activities, and many more. To do that you will need to
- Visit cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/aadvantage-aviator-red-world-elite-mastercard/
- Click on the” Log in” link at the top right corner of the page and then on the “Card member Login” button from the drop-down box.
- Enter your Username and Password that you created during sign up for Online Access in their specific fields on the page.
- Check the “Remember username” box to store the information on the device you are using to speed up the future login process.
- Click on the secure “Log in” button to access your AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Master card Online Account.
How to Recover AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Online Account Login Info
Those, who cannot recall their AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Master card Online Account login information, will need to click the “Forgot username or password” link below the login button and submit the following information.
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- And Account Number
Click on the “Continue” to verify your identity to ensure that you are the only person with access to the account. Then you will be provided with the necessary instructions on how you can find the Username or change the password and recover your A Advantage Aviator Red World Elite Master card Credit Card Online Account.
A Advantage Aviator Red World Elite Online Account Customer Service Number 1-866-928-8598
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Reference Link :